Tuesday 11 October 2011

An Introduction

Before I start posting (like, proper blogging and shizzle) I thought I would write an introduction about myself and talk about what I like to do and generally stuff like that.

Anyway, my name is Steffan Kinzett; 20 years and I am currently studying Games Technology at Coventry University (2nd year). It's challenging - meaning I have shit tonnes of programming to do and learn...mainly learn. The lecturers will teach us the basics, but I pretty much need to teach myself, which I am confident I will do. I was kinda slack last year when it came to programming and I didn't need to know much, whereas this year is the complete opposite.

I have the most amazing girlfriend ever. Her name is Lizzie and she currently lives down in Kent studying Graphics Design in her first year at Uni. It's hard, her living quite far away, but we manage and there's Skype and MSN, texting and phoning, so we'll be alright. Actually, it's not too expensive for me to get a train down their either! I recently went down; booked my tickets well in advance and managed to get two singles (one there, one back) for a total price of £13.20!? That's dirt cheap for a train ticket to Kent and back. But hey, I'm not complaining.
Me and Lizzie have been going out for a little over a year and a half now, and I haven't looked back once <3.

My hobbies are varied, and I go through phases of what I really like doing. But I like to play football (although haven't done so for a while *facepalm*), do magic; all sorts really, play PC/PS3 games (no, I'm not an XBox guy!) and a few others things. I like to "do" graphics occasionally, such as photomanipulations on PhotoShop or creating 3D renders using Blender or some other program. I will be using 3DS Max though.

Anyways, I think that's enough of an introduction for now. I'll post blogs when I feel like doing so, about anything really. Stuff that's on my mind, what I did that day, or whatever.

Oh, and I'll sort images like a banner/signature/what not when I can.

2 comments:

  1. FFFFF YOU'RE SO CUUUUTE! :3
    <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, thank you! ^3^
    <33333333333333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete